Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Typical School Day

At least we know these are dirty . . .

So are these . . .

If you know me, you know I hate leaving drawers and doors open. When I went to take a picture of the unmade bed, I wasn't at all surprised to see my sock drawer open. 

This is usually one or both of us at some point during the day. (Don't you like his new slippers?! =) Oh, and if you look closely, you'll even see the pantry door open in the background . ..at least I didn't leave the fridge open!

2 comments:

  1. Love this look into your typical day. Love Love the cookie monster PJs and slippers. But where is the picture of you sleeping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    So are you saying you have more time to clean on non-school days? If so, do you actually clean on days when school isn't your priority?

    Soon, I imagine your priorities will change - the baby will be priority over school...

    ReplyDelete