Monday, October 15, 2012

Uhhh . . . .

1. I killed a spider all by myself today!!! Bam!! I just took off that shoe and pounded its guts out!! Hoorah!!
2. I spent about 3 hours transcribing a Mozart duet. Did you know that you can scan in/import a pdf on Sibelius, and it can read it like a normal music score file? Yeah, way cool. And it saved a bunch of time, so all I had to do was fix some minor errors and transpositions.
3. Our car sometimes makes a weird scratching sound. We thought it was the brakes, but sometimes we're not even touching the brakes and it happens.
4. I'm listening to a Haydn woodwind quintet.
5. I am very tired . . . .
6. Hmm . ..let's put a random picture on here.

I sure like this one! This is Jacob with our nephew Mason. He's a chunkster. Yup, I'm talkin' about the adult here, not the babe. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment