Friday, July 13, 2012

Fruit Snacks

At the store last month when we did our monthly shopping, I let Jacob pick out what kind of fruit snacks we should get while I looked on the other side of the aisle for something. Sometimes I'm kinda iffy about fruit snacks. Let's face it: fruit snacks can be gross sometimes.
a)if there are any blueberry flavored (or sometimes mixed flavored) ones, they usually taste gross.
b)if they are a really thick texture that gets stuck in your back molars . . .gross.
c)if you feel like you have this never disappearing film of sugar on your teeth and the roof of your mouth .. .gross.
d)If they are shaped in famous Disney, Pixar, dinasaur or other superhero designs .. .well, they usually taste gross. (nothing against Pixar . . .I just feel bad eating Tow-Maters, is all . . .)
e) if they contain weird opaque white or mango-, rose-, or puke green- colored ones . .. .yeah, gross.
That's why I told Jacob that he could pick them out, without bothering to give him my list of requirements. I figured that if I didn't like them, he would, and they'd get eaten.
But, oh man. He picked the best fruit snacks I've ever had!!
Check it out!
Not to steal from the advertising on the packaging, but . . they have 100% Vitamin C, 40% fruit juice, 80 Calories AND . . .GREAT TASTING FRUIT CENTERS!!


We love these things! And our cub scouts do too . . .They ask for 2 or 3 packs of them at every den meeting. Needless to say, we've already run out of our box of fruit snacks. Oh well, maybe we should go back to regular fruit snacks . ..like apples and strawberries and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment