Monday, July 2, 2012

I L O V E Y O U

Scrabble is not my favorite game. In fact, it's probably pretty high up there on my list of least favorite games to play, ever. Sometimes I feel bad for Jacob because he likes that game so much, but I never want to play it. I've volunteered it a couple of times, but . .. eh, still don't like it.
But I suppose the game can be used for something, right?
The other day when Jacob was at work, I left him a message on the table . . .


So, I left him a love note in 4 different languages. (including Texan!) I was pretty proud of my 79 points.
But of course, he had to outdo me again . . .






Yup, not only did he use ALL the letters, but his message was so big, it took four pictures to get it all. Ain't he a C-U-T-I-E P-I-E? =)

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the scrabble. Don't like it. Eric likes it though, so when you come here, Jacob and Eric can bond over scrabble.

    Reminds me of a time when Eric and Eric bonded over scrabble. My Eric started and on his first round he got the center of the board, used ALL of his tiles, and got the triple word score. His first round got him something like 79 points. And in the end Eric and Eric TIED!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, hwa hahahahaha! We shall have to have a scrabble marathon the first time you and Jacob make it to Louisiana it's part of the Bahr family initiation. We may even let you cheat!

    ReplyDelete