Monday, February 29, 2016

Sewing Bits

Now that my sewing machine is fixed, I've worked on a couple of projects lately. I had a couple of yards of coordinating fabric  that I was going to use for a car seat cover. Then I  decided that I  hate those things, so I put that fabric to  good use. I made two little pet pouches to hold the girls' stuffed animals! One is pictured here, and  the other is like unto  it. . . .just a pink, teal, and yellow birdie  fabric.


I have also been working on  Baby  Sam's quilt. I finished a couple dozen pinwheel blocks, which will make half of the quilt top design. They look  like this. 


Hooray for some fun projects!

2 comments:

  1. Both so cute! Did you come up with the sling idea for the stuffed animals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on Pinterest to find ideas on how to organize toys and such. Most of the ideas required time, money and physical space which we don't have. I found this pattern and happened to have a couple of yards of fabric, so it worked out well. I almost wish I had a bigger cut of fabric to make one big one instead of needing to make two smaller ones, but they're still cute. =)

    ReplyDelete